Bailey's Wine Club
DETAILS - FAQ'S & OTHER INTERESTING STUFF
Benefits of Joining Bailey's Wine Club!
- You will receive four shipments per year containing 4 bottles of wine at a 15% discount.
- You can customize your shipment, options include: All Red, All White or a Mixed shipment. If you have any others special requests, please let us know!
- Each shipment of wine will be selected by the winemaker and particular wines are subject to availability.
- You will also receive a 15% discount on all additional bottles of wine purchased online or in the tasting room while your membership is in good standing.
- Club Members can pick their wine up at the winery or can choose to have it shipped.
- There is no long term commitment and you may cancel your membership at anytime.
- There are no additional fees to join the club.
Also Included in Your Membership
- Exclusive Member Only Events throughout the year including barrel and tank tastings, Pick-Up Parties and more!
- After 1 year in the Club you will receive a a one-time 25% discount on a wine purchase up to $1,500.
- Complimentary tastings at the winery for you and a guest
- Pre-release of select wines prior to public release
- Enjoy a glass of free wine on your birthday at the winery
Pick Up/Ship Dates
- Months of pick up/ship dates are: February, May, August & November
- Notice will be provided for exact dates
States we can ship to:
AL, AK, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA , MO, MN, NE, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, VA, VT, WA, DC, WI
Why are we unable to ship to your state? Each state has laws that govern the shipment & taxation of wine to its wholesalers, retailers and consumers as well as an alcoholic beverage control organization to enforce those laws.
In some states, direct wine shipping is legal, but the fees are prohibitively expensive for many small wineries. In other states, a winery might be disqualified based on its size and a few states prohibit direct wine shipments entirely.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does each shipment cost? All Whites range from $65-75, Reds range from $90-100 and a Mix ranges from $80-90 per shipment.
- Membership must be cancelled 14 days prior to next shipment to avoid charges.
- You will be charged for the shipment up to 3 days in advance of actual shipping date
- Discounts can not be applied to other discounts or specials
- You may add additional bottles on to any shipment and receive the 15% discount. Please let us know within 2 weeks of expected ship date.
- Shipping: If you choose to have the wine shipped we will ship the wine via UPS.
All Things Shipping
- By law, wine deliveries must be signed for by a person at least 21 years of age.
- Not home? Have the wine shipped to your workplace or neighbor
- We will watch the cold temps in February & November and may adjust ship dates accordingly to avoid freezing.
- We ship on Mondays & Tuesdays to avoid the wine being held over the weekend in a warehouse/truck.
- Deliveries are normally made Mon – Fri
- Shipping rates: we generally use UPS Ground Shipping for all shipments