Join Bailey’s Run Viva la Vino Wine Club and enjoy Exclusive Benefits!
All Whites range from $65-75, Reds range from $90-100 and a Mix ranges from $80-90 per shipment.
Membership must be cancelled 14 days prior to next shipment to avoid charges.
You will be charged for the shipment up to 3 days in advance of actual shipping date
Discounts can not be applied to other discounts or specials
You may add additional bottles on to any shipment and receive the 15% discount. Please let us know within 2 weeks of expected ship date.
If you choose to have the wine shipped we will ship the wine via UPS.
For Premier you would pay 25% of the wine club membership at each pickup. Trial membership is ordered at the winery or by phone only and paid at time of trial start.
· Sign up for one (or more) of our wine clubs and you will receive four shipments per year containing 4 bottles of wine at a 15% discount.
· Our Club Options include:
· Dry Club – a selection of four bottles of our dry and semi-dry varieties
· Sweet Club – a selection of four bottles of our sweet and semi-sweet varieties
· Winemaker’s Choice – a mixed selection of our wines, both dry and sweet – we’ll surprise you!
· There’s no fee to sign up and your membership can be cancelled at any time.
· Club Members can pick their wine up at the winery or can choose to have it shipped.
· Shipment Details
· Each shipment of wine will be selected by the winemaker and will include winemaker notes, suggestions for food pairings and a recipe for our favorite pairing, and more!
· You are welcome to make special requests prior to each shipment (keep in mind that particular wines are subject to availability)
AL, AK, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA , MO, MN, NE, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, VA, VT, WA, DC, WI
Why are we unable to ship to your state? Each state has laws that govern the shipment & taxation of wine to its wholesalers, retailers and consumers as well as an alcoholic beverage control organization to enforce those laws.
In some states, direct wine shipping is legal, but the fees are prohibitively expensive for many small wineries. In other states, a winery might be disqualified based on its size and a few states prohibit direct wine shipments entirely.