Bailey's Viva la Vino
Want to receive Bailey’s Run Wine and enjoy Exclusive Benefits?
Join Bailey’s Wine Club Today!
Benefits of joining Bailey's Wine Club
· 15% discount on all additional bottles of wine purchased online or in the tasting room
· Exclusive Members-Only Events throughout the year including barrel and tank tastings, Pick-Up Parties and more!
· Priority invitations to Bailey’s Winery events (like our annual NYE Party and Prom!)
· Upon reaching your One Year Anniversary in the club, you will receive a one-time 25% discount on a wine purchase up to $1,500. This will be available every year on your Wine Club Anniversary.
· Complimentary tastings at the winery for you and a guest
· Pre-release of select wines prior to public release
· Limited production wines available exclusively to wine club members
· Enjoy a glass of free wine on your birthday at the winery
Pick Up/Ship Dates
- Months of pick up/ship dates are: February, May, August & November
- Notice will be provided for exact dates
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does each shipment cost? All Whites range from $65-75, Reds range from $90-100 and a Mix ranges from $80-90 per shipment.
- Membership must be cancelled 14 days prior to next shipment to avoid charges.
- You will be charged for the shipment up to 3 days in advance of actual shipping date
- Discounts can not be applied to other discounts or specials
- You may add additional bottles on to any shipment and receive the 15% discount. Please let us know within 2 weeks of expected ship date.
- Shipping: If you choose to have the wine shipped we will ship the wine via UPS.
How does it work?
· Sign up for one (or more) of our wine clubs and you will receive four shipments per year containing 4 bottles of wine at a 15% discount.
· Our Club Options include:
· Dry Club – a selection of four bottles of our dry and semi-dry varieties
· Sweet Club – a selection of four bottles of our sweet and semi-sweet varieties
· Winemaker’s Choice – a mixed selection of our wines, both dry and sweet – we’ll surprise you!
· There’s no fee to sign up and your membership can be cancelled at any time.
· Club Members can pick their wine up at the winery or can choose to have it shipped.
· Shipment Details
· Each shipment of wine will be selected by the winemaker and will include winemaker notes, suggestions for food pairings and a recipe for our favorite pairing, and more!
· You are welcome to make special requests prior to each shipment (keep in mind that particular wines are subject to availability)
States we can ship to:
AL, AK, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA , MO, MN, NE, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, VA, VT, WA, DC, WI
Why are we unable to ship to your state? Each state has laws that govern the shipment & taxation of wine to its wholesalers, retailers and consumers as well as an alcoholic beverage control organization to enforce those laws.
In some states, direct wine shipping is legal, but the fees are prohibitively expensive for many small wineries. In other states, a winery might be disqualified based on its size and a few states prohibit direct wine shipments entirely.
All Things Shipping
- By law, wine deliveries must be signed for by a person at least 21 years of age.
- Not home? Have the wine shipped to your workplace or neighbor
- We will watch the cold temps in February & November and may adjust ship dates accordingly to avoid freezing.
- We ship on Mondays & Tuesdays to avoid the wine being held over the weekend in a warehouse/truck.
- Deliveries are normally made Mon – Fri
- Shipping rates: we generally use UPS Ground Shipping for all shipments